This warranty is given by Metro Showerscreens Pty Ltd at 8/31 Elizabeth St Wetherill Park NSW 2164, phone: 02 9608 2444, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Showerscreens Pty Ltd installed products by our installers will cover any repair and replace where necessary, products that have reasonable faults for a five-year period for both wardrobes & cabinets as well as shower screens & splashbacks, and one year period for mirrors from the date of purchase on the invoice.
1. Warranty period commences when the job is complete, and
2. Warranty certificate will be issued when the job is fully paid for.
Not Covered by Metro Showerscreens Pty Ltd Warranty:
1. Product installed by any unauthorised installer/fitter.
2. Glass breakage.
3. Cost of the service where faults are attributable to accident, fair wear and tear or misuse.
4. Cost of the service where faults are caused by an unauthorized person attempting to repair the product.
5. Any scratches to the product which are not notified to Betta within two business days of installation.
6. Cost of the service where there was found to be no fault with the product.
7. Products used for a commercial purpose.
8. Slight colour variations due to different batches of products and/or aging of product.
9. Primed doors must be painted within a month of installation, otherwise bowing or cupping will not be covered under warranty.
10. Primed products to be lightly sanded before painting.
11. Any Silicon and adhesive type products as we use a specialised products recommended by our supplier’s warranty.
Making a claim:
1. Call us on 02 9608 2444 or email us on email@example.com and provide us a copy of your invoice which shows the date of your purchase and installation date.
2. You must call us within 30 days from the date of the actual fault found.
3. Provide a detailed information as to what is the cause of the damage and how it happened.
4. Metro Showerscreens Pty Ltd will contact you within three business days.